Personal Loan, as a type of facility, is viewed as a fast tract and easy to access one. It is meant to quickly address domestic/personal matters. It is so considered because of the exigency of the matter it is meant for.
The amount obtainable in this case shall not exceed 50% of total account balance of a member, subject to a maximum of N100, 000.00 (One hundred thousand naira only).
The loan is available only to members of the cooperative who have met all financial obligations and must have attended 75% of meeting.
- Providing property purchase and construction opportunities for self use.
- Providing a 10 to 25year micro-mortgage scheme for members.
- Providing real estate and other investment opportunities for collective gain.
- Providing investment (real estate inclusive), entrepreneurial and other life enhancing training to members at our monthly meetings.
- Always providing well-researched and negotiated clusters of landed properties which members can buy; and also assisting in developing into mini-estates while providing other services as may be required, e.g. access to mortgage facilities below the market rate building materials, etc.
- Providing opportunities for members to borrow for growth in their business
operations through our well-structured and professionally managed thrift in association with participating Micro-Finance Banks. 20% of our fund at any time is made available for our thrift operation.
- Investing our collective monthly contributions regularly and distributing
30% of surplus (gain or profit) annually as dividend on a prorated basis.